Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mummipedia

The following is a project a friend of mine, Dr. Drew Wade, has been working on for awhile, and in part to congratulate him, I am spreading the word of his latest endeavor: Mummipedia .  Check out his blog post to learn more. 

And don't worry, I have a brand new blog post that I wrote (recently) waiting in the wings.  I just wanted to give Drew's accomplishment its proper attention and have postponed my post accordingly.  It will be up on August 4 and will focus on Anthropology & Pop Culture.

3 comments:

Amber Mang said...

Just a kind reminder, in case you did not have knowledge of this, but I think the site has since been taken down. :) I am, although very interested in reading the document, not for extra credit, but just for my own curiosity. If you could, could you email me a link that gives an overview or something similar?? Thank you!!

Dr. Christine Elisabeth Boston said...

This website is maintained by colleagues of mine. Once I hear that it is back up I will definitely share the link. :)

Unknown said...

It looks to still be down. This wouldn't happen to be the same thing would it?

http://mummipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mummipedia_Wiki